Tape roll – 5.5m (1/3” / 0.8cm width)
- Our Tape Roll is easy to install.
- Comfortable, Strong, and Hypoallergenic.
- Depending on the temperature, humidity, and body oils this tape can last up to 4-6 weeks.
- Hold time: 4-6 weeks.
- Size: 5.5m (1/3” / 0.8cm width)
Directions of use
- Wash your natural hair with a professional deep cleanse shampoo only prior to application. Do not use any conditioner or products or the tapes will slide out.
- Peel the tape from the Roll and cut it to the desired length.
- Avoid touching adhesive.
- Place the cut piece onto the extension weft.
- When ready to apply to the extensions, peel off the remaining liner pieces and install them on the hair.
- For longer and more secure hold, we highly recommend applying heat to the tape during installation for one second with a ﬂat iron. This will activate the adhesive in the tape and allow the tape to securely adhere to the hair.
- Store at room temperature, below 30°Celsius.
- Thickness: 0.254mm.
- Post-Wash: You cannot wash their hair for at least 48 hours after an install. When you do wash their hair, you should only use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. Conditioner should not be used on the tape tabs.
- Brushing: When brushing extensions, you should hold the tape tabs securely to your head and brush starting at the bottom and working your way up the hair.
- Sleeping: We also recommend that you sleep with a loose ponytail to minimize the strain placed on the extensions during the night.
REMOVAL OF TAPE EXTENSIONS:
- Solvent: You will need OUR Tape system bond removal solution to remove the extensions from the hair.
- Clean the Extensions. Make sure that after removing the extensions that the tabs are properly prepared with a DEEP CLEANSE shampoo to re-install.
- Do NOT use conditioner or any other products near the tabs prior to installation.